(Effective date: 2022-07-21)
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Third Party Consent
All third-party product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All third-party company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply copyright ownership.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We do not share your email address to third-parties.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies & Usage Data
- Email Address
- Usage Data
- 3P Products & Services Data - for example, GitHub username,
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Zapp! uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Zapp! may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Zapp!
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Plausible Analytics: Plausible Analytics is an open-source project dedicated to making web analytics more privacy-friendly. Learn more.
Links to other sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.